This IO will be strongly related to the previous output and represent the developmental stage of the EULALIA project.
This will encompass the activities that will produce the development of the OERs by the users in the language learning University courses. The OERs will be in form of games and exercises for language learning. The main argument of these resources will be the city where the Universities are located, namely:
• From Italy, Naples, Capri, Ischia and the Sorrento Peninsula;
• From Spain, Alicante and their Catalan region;
• From Poland, Poznan and Wielkopolska (region where Poznan is the main point);
• From Malta, La Valetta and the islands.
The Multiplier Events (E1 – E2 – E3 – E4 and E6 – E7 – E8 – E9) will have also the role to widen this initial pool of OERs involving other regions of the involved countries (i.e. the capitals or any relevant place in the country).
The deliver of the OERs will seek the guidelines that comes from the Model (IO1), producing games for the EULALIA APP, by the use of the OER Authoring tool developed in IO2. The games/exercises will cover all the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). All the levels partially covered by the Erasmus Students will be completed by the lecturers.
The OERs will be both:
• Virtual: giving access digitally;
• Tangible: allowing the use with TUIs, involving all the senses, by a manipulative and physical approach. In this case, the material developed will be low-cost, including cards, maps, blocks, everyday life-objects, do-it-yourself objects, smelling jars, little boxes, etc. These materials will be bought by the Partners and will be covered by the Project Management & Implementation category (because of their low-cost nature).
To sum up, the OERs will focus on the model, the structure and the contents to teach language competences university courses, with a Technology Enhanced Learning approach based on Mobile Learning and Tangible User Interfaces paradigm.