|Competences||Sustainability of the project, output transfer and dissemination, impact report and policy recommendations|
|Type of Organization||Academic Foundation|
The European University Foundation (EUF) is a network of 42 member universities established in 22 countries. It stands for diversity and social fairness in Higher Education (HE) and aims to accelerate the modernisation of the European Higher Education Area. The network deploys intensive cooperation and policy experimentation under five key pillars:
- Digital Higher Education both for governance and provision of education;
- Entrepreneurship and employability skills of graduates;
- Policy innovation at national and European level;
- Active citizenship of students;
- Quality mobility for all.
The network’s key activities are designed to build capacity and expertise among administrative and academic staff members, to raise awareness of EU policy goals and actions and to enable policy dialogues between practitioners, policy-makers and stakeholders. The activities are underpinned by the organisation of high-quality student mobility since this is considered to be an excellent driver to implement reforms within HE.